K4 Technical Services is a Dubai based provider of facility management and property maintenance services. We provide a range of hard & soft services to both individual apartments, villas and entire highrise buildings. We are a passionate team consisting entirely of highly trained professionals, each expert in their own field and compliant with the most well respected industry standards.
We are looking for a Fit Out estimator with good UAE experience who can manage large scale projects. The candidate should maintain a good track record in estimation and quantity surveying. The main objective of the candidate will be to prepare the BOQ from the drawings received from ID and find the best market price for materials. Candidate should also coordinate with project team to control the cost and take the project forward within planned budget.
- Estimating and cost planning for pre-tender stage.
- Preparing tender documents and Bill of Quantities for tender projects.
- Ability work in BIM software is a must
- Assisting with the production feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans.
- Interfacing with the client and consultant.
- Tender Evaluation and negotiation with contractors/vendors.
- All major strategic procurement from identification of approved materials, verifying quantities as per the plan v/s actual.
- Working closely with suppliers and clients to improve operation and reduce probable costs while project executions.
- Coordination with projects manager and site engineer.
- Coordinating with procurement advising on supply constraints, forecast information or products, recommendation on alternative products, push through scheduling of orders, reports on order status etc.
- Monitors and prepares cost variations.
- Verifies & certifies suppliers and vendor’s invoices and quotes
- Must have 3-5 years experience in UAE
- Degree or diploma in quantity survey
- Excellent knowledge in estimation software
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCad, Revit, ArchiCad and 3Ds max
- Good contacts in the UAE market
- Available to join immediately
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al Barsha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern working environment
- Centrally located office in Al Barsha, Dubai, very close to the metro.
- Opportunity to work with multicultural and dynamic teams
- Opportunity to grow in your career as part of a fast growing organization.
Are you interested in being part of K4 Technical Services and in supporting us in building Dubai’s greatest communities for work and life? If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with us, please submit your application including CV, motivation letter and other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org