K4 Technical Services is a Dubai based provider of facility management and property maintenance services. We provide a range of hard & soft services to both individual apartments, villas and entire highrise buildings. We are a passionate team consisting entirely of highly trained professionals, each expert in their own field and compliant with the most well respected industry standards.
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Applicants must have minimum have UAE experience in similar role within an Interior Fit Out Organization.( Those who are not matching this criteria will not be consider for further proceedings)
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in same role
- Age between 35 to 40
- Should be available in UAE and ready to join immediately
- Applicants should have at least 30 days visa validity or ready to extend if not
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern working environment
- Centrally located office in Al Barsha, Dubai, very close to the metro.
- Opportunity to work with multicultural and dynamic teams
- Opportunity to grow in your career as part of a fast growing organization.
Are you interested in being part of K4 Technical Services and in supporting us in building Dubai’s greatest communities for work and life? If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with us, please submit your application including CV, motivation letter and other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 54 593 8906